Whtat's to come?
For now, many are going to be sidelined from buying home. With that being said, there will always be a need to sell and a need to buy. Will it take longer to sell with the current conditions? In some cases, yes and in others no. Vacant properties will be selling much faster than occupied homes due to new showing restrictions. However, selling an occupied home will take a tech-savvy and experienced agent. There are lots of great selling opportunities when it comes to showing properties and staying within the healthy guidelines.
Please don't shy away from selling right now. When this is all over, there is going to be a flood of inventory. The latter could have a more negative effect on value than what we know right now.
Restrictions have been placed on Realtor's as far as showings and how we conduct out business. Lenders have new guidelines as well. However it's how we adapt and how creative we can be that will allow our clients to continue to move forward. Let's chat about all your alternatives, whether it is buying or selling.
Quotes from Experts
The latest News from Robbyn
- Real Estate Continues to Show Unprecedented Strength This Year October 19, 2020
- How to Prepare for a Bidding War [INFOGRAPHIC] October 16, 2020
- Do You Need to Know More about Forbearance and Mortgage Relief Options? October 15, 2020
- The #1 Reason Not to Wait to List Your House for Sale October 14, 2020
- 6 Reasons You’ll Win by Selling with a Real Estate Agent This Fall October 12, 2020
Robbyn Battles selling real estate in the Foothills of La Canada-Flintridge, La Crescenta, Montrose, Sunland-Tujunga, Shadow Hills, Altadena, and all the surrounding neighborhoods for over 30 years.
Robbyn Battles • Battles Real Estate • JohnHart Real Estate • “Real Estate Redefined” 1420 Foothill Blvd. La Canada-Flintridge CA 91011, 818-388-1631